The very finest...locally raised, all natural, grass-fed, dry-aged USDA Prime Beef Despite being told that a butcher shop selling Dry-aged USDA Prime Meats and Poultry from local farms would never last. Country Butcher has been doing just that since 1982. No prepackaged meats here, all meats cut fresh daily at . Our beef is only the very finest: locally raised, all natural, grass fed USDA Prime. All of our poultry is locally raised and all natural. Lamb, Pork and Veal are also locally raised and delivered fresh.
Long time customers as well as new ones, continually praise us for having the very best tasting and best quality meats.
When visiting the area, customers from New York to South Carolina come to stock up on our wonderful meats to be taken home and shared with their family and friends.
- Artisan Sausages, 16 varieties (cinnamon apple breakfast sausage, chicken-feta cheese and spinach, and several family heirloom sausages..) family heirloom recipes from the 1800s.
- Meatballs and Hamburger Patties
- Beef and Chicken Shish-Kabobs
- Stuffed Pork Roasts (these roasts are succulent dinner stoppers)
- Stuffed Pork Chops and Chicken Breasts
Ice Displayed Fish:
- Fresh Atlantic Wild Salmon
- Fresh Wild Caught Chilean Sea Bass
- Flounder, Swordfish and more
- Shrimp and Scallops
COMPLETING THE MEAT CASE
- 25 fresh custom cuts of beef
- Lamb, Veal, Pork, and Poultry
- Smoked Hams
- Slab Bacon
- Local Scrapple
We offer over 20 different exotic meats, such as Bison, Squab, and local Rabbit and Pheasants, and much more. And for the adventurous - cow's tongue.