OVER 100 ARTISAN-MADE CHEESES
We carry over 100 of the finest artisan-made cheeses - local, domestic and imported such as:
- Local Dairy Cheeses from Doe Run, Meadowset Farms, and Amazing Acres
- Blue Stilton
- Cashel Blue - Irish Farmhouse blue cheese
- Taleggio - wash rind cow's milk cheese from Italy
- Delice de Bourgogne
- Beemster Goudas
- Prima Donna
- Parmigiano-Reggiano - the world's most famous
hard cheese from Italy
To complete your cheese board:
- Patés and Mousses (try our Mousse Truffee - chicken liver with truffles)
- CB Signature cheese spreads and olive spreads are customer favorites
- Jams and chutneys
- Mustards (delicious grainy mustards imported from France, blue cheese mustards...)
- Local (PA region) and imported honey
- Crackers, crisps, bread sticks and flat breads
- Parma Prosciutto
- Cured mini salami and sopressata
- Imported Olive Oils from Italy, Greece, Spain and California
- Fruit Confit, Pastes and Jellies
CHEESE OF THE MONTH
Manchego Cheese is a cheese made in the La Mancha region of Spain from the milk of sheep of the Manchega breed. Manchego has a firm and compact consistency and a buttery texture.
Recipe: Machego is delicious cubed and marinaded in EVOO and fresh rosemary.
CHEESE & WINE CLASSES
Gourmet Food & Wine Tastings
You'll love our Cheese and Wine Classes and Gourmet Food and Wine Tastings offered several times a year. Look for dates here.
Paris Cheese Monger, Francois, introduces Rosella, our Cheese Monger, to his favorite French cheeses.