OVER 100 ARTISAN-MADE CHEESES
We carry over 100 of the finest artisan-made cheeses - local, domestic and imported such as:
- Local Dairy Cheeses from Doe Run, Meadowset Farms, and Amazing Acres
- Blue Stilton
- Cashel Blue - Irish Farmhouse blue cheese
- Taleggio - wash rind cow's milk cheese from Italy
- Delice de Bourgogne
- Beemster Goudas
- Prima Donna
- Parmigiano-Reggiano - the world's most famous
hard cheese from Italy
To complete your cheese board:
- Patés and Mousses (try our Mousse Truffee - chicken liver with truffles)
- CB Signature cheese spreads and olive spreads are customer favorites
- Jams and chutneys
- Mustards (delicious grainy mustards imported from France, blue cheese mustards...)
- Local (PA region) and imported honey
- Crackers, crisps, bread sticks and flat breads
- Parma Prosciutto
- Cured mini salami and sopressata
- Imported Olive Oils from Italy, Greece, Spain and California
- Fruit Confit, Pastes and Jellies
CHEESE OF THE MONTH
Hummingbird is April Cheese of the Month.
Hummingbird, is a Robiola style soft cheese handmade by local Doe Run Dairy in Coatesville, PA. This cheese is bright and delicate with flavors of vanilla and citrus. As it ages it becomes even creamier and the flavor more pungent.
CHEESE & WINE CLASSES
Gourmet Food & Wine Tastings
You'll love our Cheese and Wine Classes and Gourmet Food and Wine Tastings offered several times a year. Look for dates here.
Paris Cheese Monger, Francois, introduces Rosella, our Cheese Monger, to his favorite French cheeses.